Help for deaf customers

Working for Yourself How to Register with HMRC HMRC contacts for self-employed: If you're deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech impairment If you have a speech impairment, are deaf or hard of hearing and use a textphone you can contact HMRC by text relay or by textphone.

icon png
we are moving ahead of time to ensure that clients transited to the new dispensation without disruption to their daily activities

Prince Chidi


You can contact HMRC by dialling the text relay service prefix number 18001 followed by the HMRC telephone number. A full list of helplines can be found by following the contact HMRC link below. Source:


Post a comment

Your email address will not be published.

Related Posts